The Family...

Friday, October 27, 2006

Our Toy...
















In April 2006, we bought a boat.




It's purpose was for me to sun and relax with the Sunday paper, and for Tim to drop pots for crabs and whatever else we (he) could find.




If we were especially lucky, the kids would come along and pull the pots. As the queen (me) continued to lounge.






Our friends Scott and Debbie had to put up with all of our questions learning the boating stuff. They live on the other side of the Bay Bridge and we are very envious.

We had one very scary moment the first time I took over "driving." I was following right behind them and didn't notice they stopped. Needless to say, they moved fast one way, and I quickly "braked." I don't think I'm allowed to drive the boat, but did better at backing the boat trailer into the ramp. Just don't ask about the damage to Tim's new truck...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home