What a year it has been...
So much has happened in the past year, so let's start from the beginning of November 2007...
Tim and I got married November 3, 2007. What a beautiful setting in Fells Point, on the river boat with our family and friends - a few favorite pics
oops - a little "busty" in this photo... but I love looking at the folks in the background - there's my little bro - luv ya!
Beautiful Aiden was born November 16, 2007, Billy graduated from Navy bootcamp in Spring 2008, and is now stationed in Cuba...
Brandon is still playing football and rugby, Josh is playing hockey, Cordell is playing rugby and attending college, an
d Stephen is finishing school in Missouri and then heads to Marine bootcamp in June 2009. Whew! They all grow up fast fast fast!
We needed proof that Cordell actually knew how to cut the lawn...
Great many memories of the gang playing football in the backyard almost on a daily basis, especially before Billy went to bootcamp.
My cousin Wes and his family came for a visit in June 2008 before their son's wedding to a Marylander. I never had so many people visit in the 20 years I lived here and between my wedding and theirs, it has been nothing but fun fun fun!
...and another reason some pets bite their owners...
Labels: Family Holidays

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home